What is the shape of radical change?
Presented in collaboration with DA Guide, Constance Clare-Newman.
In this call, Constance guided us through somatic exercises, as an invitation to release our playfulness and creativity, and to explore together (as embodied beings) questions such as:
- What might be the shape of radical change? In our own personal beings, in our collectives, in the larger work and world?
- As we continue to change, what somatic practices do we want to dance with? How can we include enjoyment, playfulness and creativity as we move toward wholeness?
- Is it important to embody and enable loving responses to our own beings as we wish to do for all beings?
Constance also shared this file with us. It introduces a useful exercise which we used during the call – “One-Minute Practice: Earth, Sky, Environment” – which helps to continually return to presence and centeredness.
Join us at the other events of the Conscious Learning Festival 2022
Find out more about Constance on her Deep Adaptation Guidance profile Constance Clare-Newman.
I try to bring good people and exciting projects together within the Deep Adaptation Forum, where I am currently part of the core team. I am also studying social learning and radical collective change as part of my PhD at IFLAS, University of Cumbria.
- Deep Adaptation as Psychological First Aid
- Conscious Learning Festival – Getting access to another level of thinking and intuition consistently
- How I am helping to catalyse support efforts in the Ukraine
- Conscious Learning Festival – Learning to be in relationship
- Widening Circles with Emma Mary Gathergood
Leave a Reply