How to enable and embody decolonial forms of radical collective change in DAF?
In this video recording, Dorian shares with the DAF Weavers Circle some ideas from his PhD research on how to go further, within the Deep Adaptation Forum, to enable and embody forms of radical collective change that are rooted in the awareness of the 4 constitutive denials of modernity-coloniality (as mapped out by the Gesturing Towards Decolonial Futures collective).
The Canva slideshow can be viewed here.
- D&D Circle: Our transformation
- How to enable and embody decolonial forms of radical collective change in DAF?
- Deep Adaptation as Psychological First Aid
- Conscious Learning Festival – Getting access to another level of thinking and intuition consistently
- How I am helping to catalyse support efforts in the Ukraine