Joanna Macy: Climate Crisis as a Spiritual Path
I found this useful listening, as a basis for enquiring into my own beliefs. I found that I agreed and disagreed with different elements on different days. I was touched by Joanna reciting from the Book of Hours and my reflections deepened my commitment to love and life.
I am Diana. I am the Sustainable Development Change Manager for the Welsh Government. We were the first government to embed the UN Sustainable Development Goals into legislation. I/we have a huge amount to learn from each other, despite and because of having spent so many years trying to understand our true role in the face of this impossible multi-faceted crisis.
- Deep Adaptation as Psychological First Aid
- Conscious Learning Festival – Getting access to another level of thinking and intuition consistently
- How I am helping to catalyse support efforts in the Ukraine
- Widening Circles with Emma Mary Gathergood
- D&D Circle: Fostering deep mutual learning within a small group