Fresh Air Fridays Breathing Spaces
Type: Free online Zoom sessions
I want to suggest this resource for those whose overwhelm is more immediate that a long term or future crisis, for friends who are not so collapse aware but need help now with challenges (that are inevitably collapse related but may feel more personal in nature) or who want to build up their self-care skills by experiential learning whoever you are.
I am Diana. I am the Sustainable Development Change Manager for the Welsh Government. We were the first government to embed the UN Sustainable Development Goals into legislation. I/we have a huge amount to learn from each other, despite and because of having spent so many years trying to understand our true role in the face of this impossible multi-faceted crisis.
- Deep Adaptation as Psychological First Aid
- Conscious Learning Festival – Getting access to another level of thinking and intuition consistently
- How I am helping to catalyse support efforts in the Ukraine
- Widening Circles with Emma Mary Gathergood
- D&D Circle: Fostering deep mutual learning within a small group