Deep Relating Circles
Type: Free online Zoom sessions
This is my best place (so far) for sitting with the complexity, reality, power and pertinence of collapse in a way that deepens my bodily understanding, increases my intellectual comprehension and enables me to be a more loving response to awfulness.
Register to upcoming sessions through this form
I am Diana. I am the Sustainable Development Change Manager for the Welsh Government. We were the first government to embed the UN Sustainable Development Goals into legislation. I/we have a huge amount to learn from each other, despite and because of having spent so many years trying to understand our true role in the face of this impossible multi-faceted crisis.
- Deep Adaptation as Psychological First Aid
- Conscious Learning Festival – Getting access to another level of thinking and intuition consistently
- How I am helping to catalyse support efforts in the Ukraine
- Conscious Learning Festival – Learning to be in relationship
- Widening Circles with Emma Mary Gathergood
Leave a Reply